Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunny, Cold, Windy Sunday.

I know it has been more than a month since I have posted a blog entry. Man how time flies by when your having fun. I have been tired, working, and well just plain too lazy to write a blog post. We have been cleaning out our extra room slowly making way for Hartley. Her room is coming together nicely. It is an extremely cold, windy, yet sunny Sunday.

Grace has been a wonderful blessing and patient little girl as of late. I am loving it. I am not loving that fact that in a little more than a month I will be registering her for school! I know my baby is going to be 5! I don't want her to grow up but she is blossoming into a beautiful little girl. Her curls, big bright blue eyes, and personality get her attention everywhere we go. I always have people saying "She is a beautiful little girl" I sometimes get embarrassed because I know she is beautiful, and always will be to her mommy, but when perfect strangers come up and tell me that it is sometimes just weird because I don't always know what to say. The weather here has been wonderful as of late, Grace and I have gotten to play outside so much lately. I am so concerned that once she goes to school my sweet little girl, who in my eyes is still a baby won't be that anymore I don't want her to grow up too fast. I now feel like I know how my parents must have felt, and I cannot imagine with 3 kids 2 of them 18 months apart, how fast it must have flown by for them. It is crazy. Grace has the biggest imagination ever, she is so funny and makes me laugh all the time at things she does I'll say something to my mom and she will say "She is just like you" or "That's something you and your brothers would have done" makes me laugh and smile every time.
OH BIG MILESTONE: Grace Printed her first NAME all by herself. This mommy is so proud I just don't know what to say or do. Makes me very very excited.

Grace being silly, she said "Hey mommy look" I looked at her and just laughed with her oreo eyes.

Her name written all by herself, Mommy wrote the one on top, the one on bottom my big girl did.

Preparing for Hartley has been crazy and well interesting, we have been blessed so much already from all the gifts people have already given us. They have been so wonderful. I just cannot believe how blessed we are. It is wonderful that we are having another girl and relatively the same season since we already have baby clothes this will be a piece of cake, at least for the first few months. Grace is ready to be a big sister and to help, she will talk to my belly, hug it and kiss it, she is already sweet and a good big sister I cannot wait to see how she does once Hartley gets here.

This mommy is doing great, morning sickness is gone, now just counting the weeks 31 down 9 to go. :) I am excited but I am also a little scared, I am scared because the last time I was pregnant or had a newborn was almost 5 years ago. I hope I remember everything, I hope I do a good job, I have worries that I think every mommy has. Daddy is just going on about his merry way, I am sure he is nervous he just isn't showing it as much, he has been wonderful with me and Grace during this pregnancy and he will help out in any way he can. He is being great. Well I am going to go I feel like no one probably cares, or is interested in reading this blog. But hey I thought for my family who isn't close by I might as well be able to keep you all updated somehow.

Once we get Hartley's room together I will be posting pictures. I will be writing these more I hope, for my family who lives far away. Miss you all and Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment