Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just another day in the house, muffins, rests, and Graceisms.

Today is another interesting day in the C household. I am trying something new, I bought Strawberry muffin mix at the grocery store. I mixed 4 large fresh cut strawberries, 1 cup milk, 1 cup old fashioned oats, and 1/4 cup flax seeds, with the muffin mix. Mixed it well and filled 12 muffin/cupcake cups in the muffin pan. I then baked it at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the stick comes clean. They smell delicious as I write this, they are cooling. I have before and after pictures to come soon. Grace and I are going to share one and see how they taste. I hope they are as delicious as they smell. Before going into the oven:
Done and Cooling off:
G eating one, and the taste test results are: They are delicious, G asked for another one.
Today's Graceism, or phrase of the day: Giraffes can clean their noses with their tongues,I want to be able to do that too. Thought about today's Graceism. Where did that come from? How to I talk about this with her? What do u say as an answer to this one? The things my 4 year old thinks about and talks about just make my day everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment