Sunday, August 7, 2011

Yummy treats for the family, cereal bars, trail mix, fruit roll ups

So my husband got me a dehydrator at a yard sale like 2 weeks ago. Let me tell you I used it for the first time yesterday it was delicious I am going to paste my recipes as well as some pictures I have of them on here so here we go:

Cereal Bars
2 cups oats
1 1/2 cups flour(I used all purpose)
1/4 cup Brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup pureed peaches (can use any fruit you like or applesauce)

Pre-heat the over to 375.
Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray.

In a large bowl mix all the ingredients above together.
Spread them evenly into the pan.
Cook for 30-40 minutes until desired texture is reached.
Cut the bars and let them cool.

Going into the oven

Grace liked it

Finished product


Trail Mix:
I used the above recipe for the trail mix:
I had some that crumbled. So I took the crumbles, added them in with some Mixed peanuts I bought at the store and some dehydrated pineapple, mangos and bananas. Mixed it all up and put it in an airtight contained. Made a delicious snack.


Cereal bar crumbles, Dehydrated fruit, and mixed nuts:-D make an awesome treat,


Fruit Roll-ups:
I pureed some peaches and put them in the dehydrator on a piece of plastic wrap for almost 24 hours they turned out delicious and my daughter loves them.

Live~Laugh~Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment