Monday, August 1, 2011

Vintage, Retro, and what I'll make.

Today is a beautiful summer, Sunday morning. Some of my favorite. It has been a while since I've been posting consistently, but hey that's life and I have a 4 year old. I have been going to Thrift shops/2nd hand shops a lot lately I have decided I love Vintage sheets/glassware basically anything vintage I Love. I also love new things that have a vintage look. I am loving it. I don't know if the older I get the more eclectic my taste is getting, or if I am just realizing the beauty in things of the past. I don't really know. I found some awesome thrift store finds however, and Grace is getting much better at being patient when it comes to being still while mommy shops at the Thrift stores.

Here is a picture of the glassware I got:

One of the pillowcases:

Casserole Dish I bought:

Have a great day. I am loving vintage retro so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment