Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 weeks really?

Hey all. Wow it has been like 2 weeks since I have posted. I have a busy 2 weeks. With VBS last week and just a whole bunch going on, I haven't found time to just sit down and write about updates and life. I have to tell you though in the last 2 weeks Grace has done something everyday to make me feel better in a certain situation or she has just shown me so much love and wanted to do everything I do. She has brought a SMILE to my face every single day.

Yesterdays smile/enjoyment was when we were watching tv together while I waited for the meat to cook for dinner, she was sitting next to me on the love seat. She leaned over, hugged me from behind and said "Mommy, you are the best, I love you bunches" that was my happy moment yesterday. Like I said there have been tons over the last 2 weeks I don't even know where to begin. I have been having an amazing time with her. Well I am off. I must go visit with my mom.

I just thought I would give you a bit of an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment