Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Curlers and Cousins

Last time I posted was the 4th. Sorry guys, been busy just haven't had time to post. I have a few quick stories to share then I must go I have family visiting at my parents that I haven't seen in a long time.

So the other day I tried to curl my hair, and it didn't work. So I had some curlers sitting out, forgetting about them I went on about my duties, A few minutes later I went to check on Grace in the bathroom she had them in her hair, she said "I'm gonna braid my hair." I said Grace you cannot braid your hair with those, those are curlers. She said I was so funny. Well it turned out to be a wonderful conversation and wonderful picture opportunity.


So I got so tired of Grace's playroom the other day that I rearranged it. I made a corner for her tv area complete with books, book shelf, lamp and rug. I basically made her a sitting area, including her princess couch. It turned out wonderfully and the expression on her face after she saw the new set up. She said MOMMY WOW THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL. I love when I make my child's day with the little I do.


Today Grace got to spend the whole day with her cousin. She has never met her cousin Sophie before and she is younger than Grace. Grace seemed to enjoy chasing her around the house, playing with her and sharing with her. I am glad Grace and her got along. She is a very lucky child to have such loving cousins. I think we are going to try to make it a habit to visit/talk to this cousin more. Send pictures and cards and letters. We need more contact with our cousins whom we love and miss when they are away.

Well I must say the last couple of days God has really spoken to me about a lot in my life, about a career, being a mother, wife, and daughter, and how I approach each of those situations and how I can make them better.

*Love and Happiness*
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment