Friday, July 1, 2011

Sprinklers, Polish, and Pajama Songs

Grace and I had a great day. She is almost back to her normal self. She was very energetic today. You almost wouldn't know that 4 days ago she was very lethargic and definitely not herself.

So today we got dressed, picked out our own clothes like we like to do. We wore a (too big) Gamecocks shirt, a blue jean skirt, a Dora hat, a Dora necklace, a ring, and a bracelet. Then we painted our nails and as I was told
"Momma, I want pink nails not hot pink regwelar pink."
So our toes and fingers are regular pink with sparkles, just the way every little girl should have her nails.;) she can be girly when she wants to be. This mommy likes that. A girl who likes to play outside in the dirt with her cars or ball in her skirt/dress with her nails done. Thats my kind of girl!
She was so excited about playing in the sprinklers today. I lathered her up really good in Aveeno sunscreen, and put her swim suit on her, and her crocs, went outside and hooked up the sprinkler. I had on old clothes so I put my phone and glasses up so we could play in the sprinkler together. I get it set up and what does she say:
"Mommy, it's too cold, make it warm like my bath" I responded with a giggle and "Grace it's hot outside you want the water to be cold."
She insisted it was too cold and I needed to make it warmer, so after running through the sprinklers myself a few times and holding her hand to do it she decided the swing set was a much better option. So we played outside for a while. Then we came in and ate our lunch, and took a rest. It was a crazy day.

After all of that fun stuff we just hung out around the house and played and watched movies. Well tonight after being outside again, after daddy got home and we had our favorite Breakfast for Dinner (Breakfast Casserole) we got our pajamas on. Grace and I made up our own song the Pajama Jam, we danced to it as we got our jamies on. I enjoy these moments I get to spend with Grace making up songs and dancing with her to silly songs. I Love it.

Grace dancing to the Pajama Jam. As you can tell almost back to her normal self.

No comments:

Post a Comment