Sunday, July 3, 2011

Playing school and preparing for the 4th.

This morning we were visiting In-laws. Mainly because Grace cannot run around too much we decided to come this way for church and for the 4th. Not what we usually do, but she would not be able to jet ski or water ski, that would be too much for having surgery not even a week ago yet.

So this morning when I got up we were playing school in the bedroom with a poster, and her babies. This is becoming more and more common. I used to love playing school and teaching my babies and animals. It was always a lot of fun for me to be the teacher. That's what I already have a degree in and getting add on certification in. I guess it just runs in the family. I love to teach I just hope that I can get a job soon. If not than I have a plan.

I am so blessed right now with an Amazing husband, a house, a wonderful 4 year old daughter and a wonderful family in general.

Grace playing school.

Come back tomorrow for an update and pictures from the 4th. There may be more pictures later today So check back.

Love, Peace, & Happiness,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment