Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 3 post op

Well day 3 post Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy, Grace seems to be doing fine. She is still sleeping a lot. I think that has to do with her medicine but she is back to normal for the most part. The hardest part these next few days I feel is going to be keeping her from doing too much physical activities. She is so active that it'll be hard for her to stay still.

I am glad to see she is getting back to her normal self. I am excited about being able to get back into doing some school work with her this summer. Yes I do school work in the summer with my child. I would perfer her to be ahead than behind. I have had amazing luck with Your Baby Can Read. I have heard people who haven't but its more than just videos you have to work on the cards and read the books and do everything it says to do. If you don't than whats the point? I am just asking.

I have to go and give Grace her bath. She is doing wonderfully and I just wanted everyone to have an update on what is going on this week. I am planning to do pictures with her again soon. Probablly some around the 4th of July (Patriotic theme)just to have some. I love taking pictures of her and trust me they will be posted.

Love
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment