Monday, June 6, 2011

Our Family Dynamic.....a Dynamic like no other

My three (almost 4) year old has been testing me a lot lately. She is also very funny. From what I understand her imagine and her testing me at this age is so Normal! Thank goodness, well trust me our daughter is not going to be that normal. I mean I am a person who tries to reuse just about everything, whether its a milk jug into a flower planter, a coke bottle into a tornado, or a milk carton into a bird feeder there is nothing I truly do not like to waste (except trash that cannot be reused.) I would even have compost but my husband is not to keen on the idea. So she is probably going to be a child who thinks its "normal" to reuse. I do not reuse as much as I would like right now, however I am getting there. Also with a daddy who is kind of obsessed with sports and 2 artistic parents we are going to have a unique child. Trust me our household dynamic is pretty interesting.

Needless to say We are a family who likes the ARTS we like music, photography, and for goodness sakes Clifton has a Fine Arts degree need I say more. Grace is loving ballet so trust me we are in for a family dynamic like no other and it has already started. Listening to the "little family" my daughter has made up she is passing on our dynamics to her "Pretend children and cats" it is pretty funny. She is an amazing child though. She makes me laugh every time I listen to her and her talking about her little family. I cannot believe she is as big as she is. It just blows my mind that my baby is almost 4.

So when I sat down and looked at our family from the outside its kinda interesting to see how different each person in the family is but then how similar we all are too. It was just what was on my mind today. I may have another blog entry later today I heard part of an interesting sermon on Focus on the Family radio today so a post may be coming soon about the entire sermon once I actually have time to sit down and listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment