Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great day full of Surprises =)

So my day yesterday started out like most days. Grace and I were eating breakfast and then we had plans to have lunch with Daddy later that day. Well so we went to lunch with him. On the way to lunch one of Best Friends from Washington, PA called. She was in GAFFNEY! I was like what? So the rest of the day I spent hanging out with her and her awesome friend;). It wouldn't have been such a big deal except I have not seen this friend for like 2 1/2- 3 years I cannot even remember the last time I went to Washington. It was crazy. I was so excited that everything I had planned to do went out the window and literally nothing got done. Trust me seeing one of my best friends was so worth it. She was visiting Charlotte and ended up in Gaffney they were supposed to go to a strawberry farm. I hope she had more fun hanging out with me for like 7 hours. Next time she comes she will have to stay with us. Trust me it was totally worth not getting anything done.

Grace is doing much better with leaving her glasses on and she even asked me to put them back on her when watching TV. I think she realized she can see better with them. I hope thats the case.

I am off to do my quiet time and to call the church. I am still distraught about loosing my bible =( It will show up I am sure. I have chores galore to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment