Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Busy week!

Ok well it has been a very long week and a half. I cannot believe it has been that long since I have posted. I am loosing my mind. I have misplaced my bible at church, and my prayer journal at the house. So hopefully I will find them soon for my quiet time or I will have to buy a new NIV bible. It makes me sad and I want to cry because these are very important things to me.

Grace got her glasses today and I do not think she is very fond of them currently but I told her it will take a few days to get used to them. She wrote the letter A today and she got frustrated so we had a little dry-erase marker fight. I think she will do much better tomorrow. Doing "Summer" school with her. Figured we would get ahead instead of behind. If I can get ahead then when she does start school it will be good whether we do Online charter schools, private school, or public school we will decide. I think it is looking more and more towards the first option but we will have to see.

I am off so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment