Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6 years and baseball.....

Today as I was sitting in my room, working on lesson plans and getting ready to clip coupons and work on my education portfolio, I started thinking. Hey it's June. 6 years ago this month is when Clifton and I starting "hanging out, talking, dating" whatever you want to call it. I was so surprised the first time he agreed to hang out with me. I didn't think he thought of me that way. I had, had a crush on him for a few months. I was brave and asked him to hang out. I remember the first time we hung out. We met up at the Haywood Mall in Greenville. He was wearing a yellow shirt that said Baseball. We went to a ball game, and to raffertys to eat we drove around Greenville, it was nice. I just cannot believe I still remember that, I don't remember many first dates I guess there is a reason I remember this one so vividly.

I cannot believe I have been with him for 6 years now. I love him so much and he has given me the gift of love. We have only been married for 4 1/2 years now. I am just so amazed its been 6 years since he and I started and looking at how far we have come in such a short amount of time makes me happy. In a stressful and hard day it was great to look back and it helped me to be less stressed. He is an amazing person and I am so lucky to have him in my life. I just cannot believe how fast 6 years has gone by.

This was 2006: We'd been together like 9 months, it was my birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment