Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday Bash

Today was Grace's 4th birthday and her party. I cannot believe how big she is getting and how much she is becoming less and less of a baby everyday and more and more of a little kid and her personality comes out so much more now. It is amazing to see it develop and see what its going to be. I cannot wait to meet the young woman she will become 20 years from now.

She was so excited today and she really knew the party was for her. She was excited to see all of her friends and family. She didn't stop until I put her in bed at 8:30 tonight. Shes been going, going all day long. She had cake and juice and cupcakes all day long. It was a great party and I think everyone had fun.

Family stayed longer and it was nice, we got some wonderfully awesome presents from everyone and thank you all. She had a blast and so we did. Pictures will be added later. Thanks everyone for making my daughters birthday bash wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment