Sunday, June 26, 2011

Writing, Parties, and Tonsils

So this week/weekend has been non stop going going going. I feel like between house work, a pre-schooler, school, and everything else that sometimes there is no me time. My me time usually consists of me writing a blog to keep everyone informed on whats going on in my life. Not that I don't enjoy it I always have. Writing for me is something I enjoy doing and helps me to relax you should see my journals and how full they are. I have journal upon journal with looking back seems like trival things but those things helped me to grow.

We had a busy weekend with a birthday party for an awesome friend. We drove to Rutherfordton, NC to go to this awesome place called Kidsenses Grace cannot wait to go back. We didn't get to stay too long, I had another party to get to but we are definitaly going back. Next time we are getting Pizza at The Brick Pizzeria we promised her that. She cannot wait. I am glad we went. I got to talk to her a bit more about how some of the things that were there were Green. I am making a little Green pre-schooler, but with parents who are trying to live more Green I guess that's a good thing. Her and I out were out the other day and there was some trash on the road, she proceeded to say "Mommy, trash on the road is not nice" I explained she was right and then said "God only gave us one Earth, we have to keep it clean and protect it." She thought that was the best idea she had ever heard. That made me happy.

Pictures of the party:


Grace Getting a bubble put around her, she thought it was so cool.

She was in a Kayak.

Tomorrow my sweet Princess has her Tonsils and Adenoids out. I think Mommy is more worried than her, and I know Mommy is more worried than Daddy. Don't get me wrong Clifton (Daddy) is worried he just isn't showing it nearly as much as mommy. He is being strong for his princess I am sure. She isn't too sure of whats going on, I've tried to explain it to her, how much does my 4 year old really understand about this situation though. She has already picked out which stuffed animal she is taking tomorrow, we are letting her stay up and watch TV, snuggle and snack. She isn't allowed to eat anything after Midnight. Its going to be really hard for me since I want to make her happy and take care of her needs. So its always hard for mommy. Well I am going to go and spend a little bit of time with her and the hubby before we put Grace in Bed. She is a wonderful child and I thank God everyday for her. Pray for my sanity and for her fast healing.

Peace and Love,
~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment