Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Joys of June

So far June has been a crazy, fun and busy month for this family. We have had graduation parties, friends coming over, family gatherings, and I even talked the Husband into doing Family pictures. :)





We have had so much going on, we don't get to celebrate G's 5th Birthday until July. :(
Well she doesn't care as long as her 5th birthday gets her tea party birthday party like she wants. I am still gathering decorations and ideas for her party.

Today Hartley turns 2 months. It is crazy. I've been trying to spend time with my girls separate and together. This summer is about making memories as a family, since Grace will no longer be with mommy all day once Fall comes and Kindergarten comes.

One thing I make sure to do with Grace and tonight I did it with both girls, is to read a story, read a bible verse or devotional, and say our prayers before we go to sleep for the night.


So because they were just so cute in Bed I had to snap a picture.

Grace recieved this book from the called Born Yesterday: The Diary of a Young Journalist(She received it before Hartley was born) it is the perfect book. Its about a baby who is born and has a sister who is about to start kindergarten. It makes me think so much of my girls. One of the last pages in the book, the baby decides it wants to run away and be part of another family because it is embarrassed that her older sister found her diary. So the older sister comes home from school one day crying and crawls into the crib with the baby sister, and says "You are my best friend, you don't laugh at me." Makes me have that same hope for my girls, that they will be best friends. I hope that's how my girls will end up.

Trying to figure out what to do for Father's Day for the awesome Father of my girls. He is amazing and wonderful with them.



Well I am out for the night. I can hear Hartley on the Monitor so I need to go soon. Keep checking back for fun pictures of the kids, family, and our awesomely fun filled family summer.

Love, Peace, and Happiness to all,

~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment