Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update

So it has been a long while since I have posted. A lot has happened. I have decided to stay at home with Grace next year, unless I get a job this summer. I am also thinking of going back to school to do something completely different from education. Do not get me wrong I love education but right now, its not the greatest field to be in. Grace is ALMOST 4! I cannot believe my baby will be 4 in like 6 weeks. It's crazy. I have decided to make a lot more stuff at home and have started couponing. I found some awesome things to do, if they work out I will definitely be posting them on here.
I have started a photography business that I hope will take off soon. As a stay at home mom (for now at least) it is a good job to have. I am learning everyday the joys of saving money, making things on my own, and the joys of being a stay at home mommy. If anything changes though it will be hard for me. I have been through a lot in the last few months, all of which has made me stronger and more determined and which has helped me to realize in life what I need to do more of. I am excited to be blogging once again.

See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment