Friday, May 13, 2011

Today

So today was a very interesting and busy day. I still have like 4 more things to do here before I get to go out this evening. Babysitter is coming soon though, so hopefully that means I can get the car cleaned out quickly. I am excited though, in 1 week Grace will be home with me until she starts K5. I am very excited. She started picking out her own "play" clothes today. I also put "play" clothes in her drawer for her to get to and pick out. When we aren't going anywhere important or doing anything important we will definatley be wearing out "play" clothes. I always had play clothes as a kid.
I think she is too the age where she can start dressing herself, and picking out her own clothes. I mean she will be 4 in about 4 1/2 weeks. My baby is getting way to big.
Well here is a picture where she dressed herself, not too bad, I guess it could be worse just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment