Friday, May 6, 2011

One Crazy Friday....and thoughts about today.

So today has been a crazy day. It started out Crazy, with dreams that were out of the ordinary and other things. Got Grace to school on time, which seems to be getting harder the closer we get to the end of the year. Then some cleaning happened, then a much needed nap since I didn't get to sleep until almost 4 and woke up at like 7:00. However I napped much longer than I wanted too.

I paid for Grace's field trip to Hollywild on Monday. I feel like I get so much done without(in Grace's terms beout) her here, its going to be different this summer with her here plus the little boy I will be watching every week as well. His mommy is okay with me driving him around though so we can go to the park and do other fun activities(PLAY DATES ANYONE?)which should keep boring days to a minimum.

I have already set up a schedule and going to different websites and bookstores and seeing what resources I want to use for Grace and Elijah starting this summer....Is it weird that I am going to have a schedule and Curriculum to do at home with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old?I guess that is the joys of going to school for education. You are educationally minded with you own child. I want Grace to be reading before K-5 still not sure where she will go for that. Oakbrook Prep? Westgate Christian school? Woodland Heights Elementary? That one is undecided. As of now we are thinking Westgate which is where she goes now for K-3.

I am enjoying and Loving the life of being a stay at home mommy. We are making it work. Thanks to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University I think we can make it work even better. I still would like to work, but we have to see how everything works out. I have thought about going to Spartanburg Community College to change careers. The career I want could make it that I work 3rd shift however, I would be more than happy to work out a schedule to still be at home with Grace more, even if I only worked part time.

With us contemplating trying to have another child though, we need to work better at a lot of things. I have decided to do a lot of things differently with any future children we may have. Such as cloth diapers, homemade diaper rash cream, and homemade baby food. It may take more time and energy but in the end it will save us more money so we can give our children the private school education we want to give to them.
I learned a lot in my quiet time with the Lord today, such as I need to rely on him to solve problems and not solely on myself. I have questions I am hoping the Lord reveals the answers too soon. Such as the search for my biological family. I do not know what I am looking for in the search but I am searching for something, I am looking for the Lord to feel that void but if he doesn't I will continue my search and I know the Lord will help and guide me
This just seems like ramblings now, I am going to end it here with this final note
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
~Please pray for my quiet time this next week I've been struggling with doing one. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment