Saturday, July 18, 2009

tired

So we are still working on fixing up the house. Well the house and everything is getting to the both of us. I feel like I am being unproductive and I hate the job that I have, but I want to do more, but it is like no one wants me to; which in turn makes me less productive. I love working on the house because I feel that makes the house more mine, and knowing I worked on it makes me even more proud. I feel so bad because I am missing out on church and church activities but we are hoping to be in the house in a week.

Continue to pray for my job situation. I am I just know God has something special instore and I just need to be patient so please keep praying for me. I have sent a letter of interest to Eastside HS in Greenville, and I am hoping to hear something back from them, hopefully an interview. I really want another teacher interview. If not aide positions are fine too, and well substitute teaching is good too.

<3

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment